- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field or equivalent technical experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in technical operation support role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and find the source of infrastructure and software issues.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities.
- Service-mind, Cooperation and Teamwork
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves users problems with computer software and hardware.
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software programming, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
- Applies knowledge of computer software and procedures to solve problems.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with Developers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications in programs.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Providing advice and guidance to Junior Developers.
- Reporting to Technical Operation Support Manager or equivalent level or higher roles.