- Degree in Digital Design or related field.
- 5+ years Experience in UX/UI Designer.
- 2 years Experience in Management.
- Knowledge in web design, mockup and wireframe. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, After Effect)
- Ability to represent complex technical concepts into an easy-to-understand UI/UX.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about customer experience and about beautiful design.
- Strong Leadership, Interpersonal, Negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Portfolio is required to apply for this job.
- Lead UX/UI designers by mentoring and creating career growth opportunities for those on your team.
- Manage scope of work for your team, and you determine how to divide work amongst designers.
- Leading design strategy for complex initiatives and growing design leaders.
- Create solutions and design user flows, product prototype and artwork to meet business requirements.
- Collect and analyze user behavior to inform key decisions and to maintain a UX knowledge base for future usage.
- Ability to take complex design briefs and business requirements and translate them into simple and user-friendly solutions.
- Find user’s pain points in rental experience and solutions to solve the problems.
- Consistently improve the product experience based on business needs, user feedback and data analysis.
- Lead and plan the product roadmap and direction.
- Mentor and train product design team members
- Work with a multidisciplinary experience design team & business cross-functional team.
- Assisting in recruiting, onboarding and training UX/UI Designer, Graphic Designer
- Reporting performance and progress of projects to higher management roles