- Degree in digital design or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI Designer.
- Knowledge in web design, mockup and wireframe. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, After Effect)
- Ability to represent complex technical concepts into an easy-to-understand UI/UX.
- Good listener, good in understanding user sentiment and behavior.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about customer experience and about beautiful design.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Portfolio is required to apply for this job.
- Create solutions and design user flows, product prototype and artwork to meet business requirements.
- Collect and analyze user behavior to inform key decisions and to maintain a UX knowledge base for future usage.
- Ability to take complex design briefs and business requirements and translate them into simple and user-friendly solutions.
- Consistently improve the product experience based on business needs, user feedback and data analysis.
- Balance beautifulness and usability to design.
- Work with a multidisciplinary experience design team & business cross-functional team.