- Bachelor’s degree or higher and 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Preferable technical skills: Software, Developer, Web Application, Mobile Application.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- 2+ years Experience in management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Assisting in recruiting, onboarding and training Product Owner
- Reporting performance and progress of projects to higher management roles