- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related fields.
- Experiences on software development at least 5 years
- At least 2 years Experience in management.
- Preferable technical skills: Expertise in various programming languages and system design.
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, JIRA
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing software and system architecture
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Developing software based on pre-designed system from System Analysts
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Estimating the efforts required to deliver the software
- Providing advice and guidance to developers and QAs in designated squad
- Evaluating developers and QAs in designated squad
- Assisting in recruiting, onboarding and training developers, QAs